Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Day of Work

You would think I've never had a job before with all the hype I am putting around this new job I've started but I can't help it, I am just too excited about this opportunity.

Last night I barely slept because a) I was afraid I would be late for work and b) I was a little excited, so after a very restless night I woke up at 7:15 to get ready for work.  I dropped Sean off to around 8:30 and up CommonAge I drove to Sparkling Hills.

They have a staff parking lot and I was told there was a slight hill to walk up to get to the staff entrance.  Let's just say the slight hill is a REAL HILL at like a good 60 degree angle.  So making it up that hill this morning in my heels wasn't the easiest, so tomorrow, I'm wearing my TOMS instead.

Really there is not much to say about my first day.  With no computer or phone set up yet, I did a lot of reading of brochures and menus, and I was toured around the hotel and introduced to a number of employees, including our General Manager Hans-Peter Mayr.

My first day was fantastic!
I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

Ta Ta For Now,
Bri xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. eeek! Saige has an imaginary friend named Hans... weird. A job + a morning work out - double bonus.

    ReplyDelete