Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Project: Bee Pollen

well it's happened, the hippie, eating weeds right from the garden part of my extended family has finally got me under their grasp and I am taking Bee Pollen.

This is what I'm eating - little yellow granules

It all started with Sean.

Pierre (my brother-in-law) recommended it to him when Sean was feeling very lethargic by the end of the day. Instead of fueling his system with cup after cup of coffee, he started taking bee pollen.  And since he started eating 1 tablespoon he hasn't stopped telling how fantastic he feels.

The most important factor when you decide to take bee pollen is where it comes from.  Luckily for us, we have a bee farm & meadery about 10 minutes from us, Planet Bee, so our bee pollen comes right from where we live.  And where I live is a beautiful mountain town with clean air and little pollution which makes for high quality granules.

Here is just a little sampling of all the things bee pollen can do for you:

  • Relief for Arthritis
  • Help with Prostate problems
  • Improving digestion
  • Skin problems such as eczema & psoriasis
  • Hormonal balance, such as PMT & menopause
  • Repetitive colds & flu
  • Weight gain or weight loss
  • Athletic performance
  • Reproductive system - impotence, infertility, loss of libido etc
  • Low or high blood pressure
  • Nervous system problems
  • Glandular problems
  • Ulcers
  • Hepatitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Bowel problems - constipation, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome etc
  • To help protect against adverse effects associated with radiation treatment
  • To help prevent premature aging
  • To eliminate toxicity from the body
and let me state, this is just a short list of all the benefits it has.

Since Sean has started taking bee pollen, he is full of energy and it really have balanced his hypoglycemia.
He has his morning coffee and that's it, no more 3-4 cups of coffee a day. 

So I am on day #2 of taking these little yellow granules mixed in with my morning yogurt, and I'll keep you updated on if I feel any great effects like Sean has.

Ta Ta For Now
xoxox Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment