Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obsessions and Confessions - Premier Post

so I promised my dear friend Sara - author of my favourite blog SaigeWisdom that I would join the band wagon of posting midweek Obsessions and Confessions - so here goes my first post.


Obsessions:
  • HGTV / The Food Network.  These two channels are all I need for cable (well maybe A&E and Bravo for Criminal Minds).  I can flip between these channels ALL DAY and trust you me, I do.  I even set an alarm on my iPhone for when the shows I really like are coming on so I don't forget to tune in (we don't have a PVR).  Tonight at 8:00 it's America's Worst Cooks - my alarm is set.
  • Scrapbook Paper, it's my biggest weakness at any craft store.  I can't have enough!  I even have paper that I don't even want to use because it looks so nice.  Thankfully I promised Sean I wouldn't purchase any new supplies until I put a substantial dent in the supplies I currently have. 
  • Mr. Big chocolate bars - I can eat at least 1 a day, possibly even 2
  • Little Caesar's Crazy Bread - I can easily eat two whole pouches.  I order it with extra cheese and on nights when Sean is working late or going out for dinner, that is what I treat myself to.  I try and leave some for Sean, but usually I eat both bags myself. 

Confessions:
  • Gin makes me cry- I love gin, my favourite way to drink it is with soda water and a lime or two.  But I will take a gin & tonic any day.  But if I have too many gins, it is guaranteed I will have me a little cry at some point in the evening.  Not to worry, Sean is quite aware of this and thankfully he still goes out with me when I decide to drink Gin.
  • Criminal Minds gives me nightmares.  I LOVE this show, and I LOVE Dr. Reid and when Morgan tackles the un-sub.  Sean and I just discovered how great this show is so we still have quite a few episodes we haven't seen.  But I can't watch it before bed, I have to buffer going to bed with some HGTV.  If I don't - I'll have nightmares about un-subs attacking me when I sleep.

That's all for this week's post!
Ta Ta For Now
xoxo Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment